Thursday, June 23, 2011

Still here...

I know it's been quite some time since I posted a blog... i've just been so busy now that school is out. Hubby's travel schedule has him away from home 1-2 weeks a month and so the kids and I are always missing him :(. I'm alive and well and we're blessed so what more could we ask for? I've been busy doing videos for our daughter's hair blog/channel ( BlessedCurlyGurlz  &  BlessedCurlyGurlz YouTube Channel  ) as well as doing videos for my own channel ( TheBlessedMomOf3 ). I'll post the videos at the end of this blog for your viewing purposes. Church is good... Football practices have begun for my son and soon the kids will all be taking swimming lessons. Soon after they began those lessons I plan to sign them up for tennis lessons at the same place. I'm soooooo super excited about that.

As you know, i am a huge tennis fan so i've been keeping a close eye on Wimbledon! My girls Venus and Serena are back from injuries and they are hanging tough at Wimbledon. Both Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal are hanging tough as well. Hopefully they can remain all the way to the finals next weekend. That would be absolutely wonderful! Well, the summer is definitely underway and the temps are quite high! We plan to get in a decent summer vacay in Orlando mid August. Hubby leaves for China at the end of August and of course the kids go back to school then. Well, that's all for now. I promise to do my best to update more often. I just need to find the time to do it within my day. Be blessed and enjoy the videos!






No comments:

Post a Comment