Monday, September 10, 2012

Quick Update

Just stopping by to share aquick update of my latest workout challenge and a recent hair video.
I started a new fitness challenge for the month of September and so far so good.  The goal is just to get in 100 mile throughout the month.  You can walk, run or bike your way to the end.  I am on day 10 and I have logged in 46.34 miles with 53.66 miles to go!!!  I've been doing a combo of running, jogging and power walking.  I'm off to an excellent start so I want to keep it going. 

On the homefront, the kids are thriving nicely at school. We're on week 4 now and they absolutely love it!  The girls are doing a phenomenal job with soccer and my son is doing an outstanding job at football.  Hubby is currently traveling with work (Europe) so i'm going solo this week with running the kids to and from school and practices.  We'll get through it :-)

I recently found the time and motivation to make another hair video for my youtube subscribers.  Take a look and see if there are some tips throughout the video you may find helpful.

 
That's all for now but I promise to come back soon and post more...  Follow me on instagram (@theblessedmomof3) for daily pics showing some of my interests throughout the day :-)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment