Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

I'm on the go as usual BUT I just wanted to stop by and say Happy Holidays to you all!!!!  2012 was an AWESOME year for my family & I and i'm looking for God to do even more AWESOME things in 2013!!!!  I hope to set aside more time to update on my blog, youtube and facebook pages/channel as well as completing at least 1 half marathon, obtaining my certification in Personal Training, continuing on my healthy body/healthy hair regime and being the best mom/wife/daughter/sister/child of CHRIST I can truly be!!!!!  My eyes were opened to a lot of things in 2012, friendships were severed/diminished, some people walked in and OUT of my life and life threw me some curveballs.... BUT GOD's presence never left me!  He continued to open doors for me, unexpected blessings were sent my way, my HEALTH is at an all time high, i'm feeling better than I ever have, my outlook is positive, there were no deaths in my family, i've grown (and will continue to grow spiritually), my husband and kids are alive and well.... God is just so good!!! I'm expecting GREAT things this year so look for those updates as they unfold :-)

 Here are some pictures from our holiday season... feel free to follow me on Instagram @TheBlessedMomOf3

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment