Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Just catching up through pictures... words are not enough

Oh my goodness! I hadn't realized the entire summer came and went since the last time I updated on this blog. To say that life has been hectic is an understatement. I've been on the go, go GO!!!! I can't even begin to share everything through words, however, I have taken a tone of pix throughout the past several months of life events so I will post them for your viewing. The include school achievements, the last day of school, soccer camps, family outings, outdoor movies by the lake, soccer tournaments, hair pix and etc... Agggggggh.... enjoy!


My son received the "Head Of School" award for maintaining a 4.0 GPA for the entire school year (6th grade). We were beyond proud of him and his accomplishments!


3v3 Soccer Tournaments throughout the summer 2014



 Summer OVERNIGHT Soccer Camps at Davidson College



 Leaving for a 4 day soccer camp







 Soccer Champs!

 Outdoor Movies By the Lake


 Family Outing at the Ball Park

 Soccer Sisters




Teaching the kids how to make stuffed peppers



 Back To School


This concludes pix of our previous months in a nutshell...

No comments:

Post a Comment