Friday, February 10, 2017

Family Update!

Hi All!
I know it's been a while since I've uploaded, updated or posted.  Things are on the go with the kiddos and their sports/extracurricular activities. They are now ages 9, 12 and 15!!! Unreal at times to think about how quickly they're growing. I thought it best to share a few updates via video since that's mostly how I try to capture their lives, moments and achievements. You can see a few updates via the videos below. I hope to be back soon to share my experiences concerning a new hair product for children's hair care so stay tuned. Also, follow me on instagram (theblessedmomof3), facebook (The Blessed Mom Of 3 Natural Hair) and on YouTube (youtube.com/theblessedmomof3).

Just a few recent hairstyle videos:

Tweens Natural Hair Update

Kids Natural Hairstyle Series #1

Kids Natural Hairstyle Series #2

Updo Special Occasion Hairstyle- Mom


Kids Sports Highlights:

Jaida- Soccer at Disney World

Jaida- Youth Basketball

Jaida- Tumbling

Joi's Goal- National Championship

Joi- Regional Championship (soccer)

Joi- Middle School Basketball

Josh- Wrestling for the first time











No comments:

Post a Comment