Monday, October 1, 2012

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Well, today is the day God placed me on this earth for his divine purpose and i'm overwhelmed with happiness!  I've been celebrating all weekend with family and friends (shopping, eating and spending quality time together) and I feel soooo spoiled, yet BLESSED!  Hubby outdid himself once again!  He did whatever it took to keep a smile on my face and for that I am grateful. I got my day started off right by holding true to my promise of another round of INSANITY!!!


Woo hoo!!! I did a nice warm up and then completed the fit test.  It felt REALLY good!  I'm hoping to crush all of my precious numbers and go extra hard this go 'round.  As you can see from the above pic, i've started to pack on a little more muscle due to my increased weight lifting in my little homemade garage gym.  I'm feeling soooo much stronger so hopefully the added muscle will give me a little more endurance over these next 59 days of INSANITY!
 
 
This afternoon, hubby and I enjoyed a wonderful lunch date to one of our favorite restaurants where we dined on crabcakes and tilapia!!!  I also indulged and some carrot cake :-).  Later, we spent the evening taking the kids to soccer practice... then we picked up my birthday cake and headed home to have a nice meal with dessert to follow.   I've enjoyed my day to the fullest!!!!

I cannot wait to get back into the swing of things with Insanity Day 2 (Plyometric Cardio Circuit) to see how quickly my body will adjust.  Ohhhhhhhhh, I finished the month of September with 116.3 miles for the 100 mile challenge.  I far exceeded my goal and I am beyond thrilled!  I've decided to put my half marathon training on hold until December.  I found another race that i'd like to run for my first half marathon (The Diva Run) and race day is in April.  This is a race for ladies only and it will be held in Myrtle Beach along the coast.  I'm sooooo excited about running it!  I'm going to continue to focus on building more strength, losing a few more pounds and gaining more muscle.... while increasing my speed and endurance.  I CAN DO IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment