Monday, June 3, 2013

It's my 13th Wedding Anniversary and my baby girl's 6th Birthday!


Today, I celebrate the day I said "I DOOOOOOOO" to the love of my life! These past 13 years have been full of wonderful, WONDERFUL life changing memories and I wouldn't change them for the world! You are my EVERYTHING and I loooove you sooooooooo much! On this special day we're also celebrating the 6th birthday of our baby girl, Jaida! She is the smartest, happiest, most energetic, super athletic, multi talented, funny little 6 year old ever!!! Most importantly she knows how to PRAY and how to get a message to God like no other!!!! We thank God for her and for all that she brings to our family. Also, Happy Birthday to my loving Grandmother (who passed away a month after we got married) and to our dear Uncle Robertlee (who passed away just weeks ago). We love and miss you sooooo much! Lastly, Happy Anniversary to my wonderful Aunt & Uncle Daisy and Alex We celebrate your wonderful union along with you!!! Love you both!!
Happy 6th Birthday to our baby girl....




1 comment:

  1. Lovely post on your 13th Wedding Anniversary. It looks brilliant. Loved having a glance at your wedding photos. I also would host a fun 40th wedding anniversary for my parents. If you have any good suggestions for the Seattle venues for their party, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete