Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Just a little inspiration for someone....


Why is it that we often look for a way out in the midst of a storm?  Most often you’ll find that your blessing comes when you ride through the storm.  We often say “God get me out of this one” or “It’s time to quit, cut my losses and move on”.  We throw our hands up, give up and run from those issues that challenge us instead of standing firm on God’s word and allowing him to guide us.  God won’t place you in any situation you’re not equipped to handle. He will always provide an answer whether you acknowledge it or not.  I don’t know who this is for but I know that it is for someone. Don’t be hasty when making life changing decisions.  I know that life is tough.  I know that there are many nights you’ve cried and questioned God.  I know that it hurts and you find it hard to face another day in your current situation. Trust God through it all, good or bad and stay committed to his word.  He knows what’s best and he’s already working on your behalf :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment