Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Just a random post... Allowing God to lead

Sooooo, I totally didn’t intend to go to Wal-mart this morning but God placed me there anyway. As I was checking out he showed me my first assignment.  It was a simple one… I had to allow this super frustrated mom who was pressed for time to go in front of me. She complained about her lack of time management and issues dealing with life (her daughter). I witnessed to her in more ways than one… she thanked me, asked God to bless me and told me that I had no idea what I had just done for her life. Another woman in line overheard our convo and she simply said “where does that joy and peace you possess come from?”  I told her that it comes from God and that I’ve learned to let go of a lot of things and to trust God through every situation (good or bad). She mentioned how she struggles with doubt, worry and a lack of patience. Before I knew it, the cashier chimed in and we witnessed to one another for quite some time. It’s always amazing to see where God leads me and to see who he wants me to witness to. My breast cancer awareness hat is usually the magnet that leads to many witnessing opportunities BUT I didn’t even wear it this morning, LOL!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment