Monday, August 5, 2013

Morning Breakfast

Hi All.... my life is on the go, go, Gooooo but I wanted to take a minute to post a pic of my morning breakfast.  It's quick, simple and delicious!!!  I wanted a change from my normal smoothie :-)

2 egg Veggie Omelet (spinach, zucchini, onions, peppers, fat free cheese, salsa), 2 strips of turkey bacon and a nice warm cup of Orange Passion Fruit Jasmine Green Tea.

 After cleaning and chopping my veggies, I seasoned them (a little salt/pepper) and sauteed them with extra virgin olive oil.  I left my baby spinach raw because I wanted a little crunchiness/texture in my omelet. I sprinkled in a little fat free cheese as I folded the omelet over during the cooking/assembly process. I  topped it with a little salsa and paired it with 2 strips of turkey bacon.  My baby daughter and I indulged!!!  It was delish!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment