Friday, March 25, 2011

All is well...

Just a quick note to say that all is well...  I just completed and posted a new video showcasing my two daughters' natural hair journeys.  You can find it on my "video" page. I've been working hard on a new blog that a friend of mine & I have been working on.  It will be used as a platform to show how we care for our daughters' natural hair.  We will show styles, products, videos and etc... for all of the moms (and dads) to see.  We will also include some helpful tips and reply to all comments & questions.  Stay tuned for the opening of that.  I added a few more funny quotes on the "kids quotes/laughs" page.  Take a look at it when you get a moment. 

I remain consistant with my couch to 5k workout!!!  I am nearing the end of week 5 and I feel amazingly wonderful. Hubby and I have plans to run our very first 5k in July!!!  Stay tuned to hear about our progress.

I am happy to say that my eating habits have remained healthy!  I'm eating salads every day, working out 3 x's a week (6 miles) and drinking plenty of water and 100% natural juices.  I am continuing to count my calories and that has REALLY helped me to stay on top of things. 

That's all for now.  Be blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment