Monday, March 14, 2011

’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus...

~ Oh, for grace to trust Him more!  That's where my thoughts lie this morning.  This song came on in the van on my way to my childrens school and it truly spoke to my heart.  All throughout my workout this morning it continued to ring in my heart.  God, give me more grace to trust you more! 

Hubby is in Europe (Amsterdam/Netherlands) for the next week so it's me and the kiddos!!!  Joi had a wonderful birthday party this past Saturday with a mixture of classmates (old and new) and neighborhood friends.  She had a Hannah Montana Cake and they played until they couldn't play anymore :). 

My praise report for today is that I am yet continuing my couch 2 5k and I just completed Week 3/ Day 3!!!!!  Wednesday I begin week 4/ day 1..... this is really going to be a challenge but nothing is too hard for God!!!!

Church was exceptional this past Sunday and I am learning to trust God more and more :).  Well, that's all for now.  I'll attach a few pictures from Joi's birthday party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment