Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's been a while...

Just wanted to stop in and post something since it's been forever since i've posted anything.  My hubby was away in China for 2 weeks and has since returned home safely.  Here are a few pics of the items he picked up for me and the kids:


Here are a few pics from all around Shanghai, China that he happened to capture:





Since he's been back I have just been extremely busy with kids.  This week is spirit week at their school and each day they have a different theme.  Yesterday was "Decade Day" and here is what they wore:




My daughter was a disco girl from the 70's and my son was Fonzie from the show "Happy Days" in the 70's.  They had tons of fun dressing up for this day.  Today was sports day so they are both wearing jerseys. 

Hmmm, let's see... I have recently started working out again.  YAY!!!!  I am doing the Couch to 5k program on my treadmill.  I successfully completed week 1 and started week 2 yesterday!  She far so good!  I have increased my speed and calorie burn already in week 2 and i'm feeling great!  Prayerfully this will continue as I strive to maintain/improve my health with the added bonus of weight loss :).  I've been eating pretty well for the most part.  I've upped my intake of 100% juice, cut back on carbonated beverages, incorporated weight bread and whole grain pasta... i am also eating more fruits and veggies and getting in plenty of water.  I would say that I am makeing strides in the right direction.  One day at a time... Well, that's all for now.  I'll be back soon. 

~blessings to you~

No comments:

Post a Comment