Thursday, April 12, 2012

I ran a 10k today during my training :)

1 hr 28min... 6.24 miles...865cals later I.AM.OFFICIALLY.OUT.OF.COMMISSION.... FOR.THE.NEXT.2.D
AYS!!!!! Omgosh!!! I was good up until I hit 3.10 miles and then I lost my knee... my hip fell off somewhere during one of those inclines... and my back fell into the lake as I was rounding the last curve! My booty has been numb since I took my first step! I was literally calling on Jesus and HE came through and carried me slightly past a 10k!!!! I straight chilled for the last 20 minutes and I could've easily gotten a better time. Wow, is all I can say. My bath tub is calling me and i'll answer that call for at least an hour. Just imagine what I could've done if I were pain free? Everything in me wanted to NOT do a workout today and wallow in my misery BUT my heart spoke to my mind and together they got my body moving! Here is a pic of my reward after my run :)

I am sooooo determined to find that skinny, athletically fit girl that's hiding inside of me!!!  One day at a time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment