Monday, April 9, 2012

U.N.S.T.O.P.P.A.B.L.E!!!

I'm back. I spent the entire weekend DEEP cleaning my moms house with over 30 years worth of junk in it! The first day we spent 5 hours cleaning... the second day? 12 hours!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot even begin to estimate my calorie burn.... scrubbing, lifting/throwing out furniture, up and down the stairs, on my hands and knees scrubbing floors/walls, decluttering, organizing (piles and piles of clothing), cooking, PAINTING, ripping up carpet... the list is outrageous! Every part of my body is aching! In fact, on day 2 I woke up and ran a 5k (at 7am) and did it in record time! 37:20 (12:03 mile pace) annnnnd then I cleaned my moms house for 12 hours all in the same day! Only GOD can give you strength like that! I got home at 3am this morning and I am taking a much needed day of rest today. I hope you all went HARD this weekend as well. I'm starting my 10k training this week :).



We had a chance to spend some quality time with my parents, sister, family and friends.  The kids got in some swimming with their cousins after a long day of cleaning and they enjoyed hunting for Easter eggs, Spring Parties and etc...  They decided to dress comfy this year so we didn't dress them in layered ruffle dresses and uncomfortable suits... but we allowed them to wear whatever they felt most comfortable in.  Life is good.... Here are a few pics, be blessed!
















No comments:

Post a Comment