Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It took me 5 months to get from there to here but the benefits will last a lifetime!  A question was asked on a facebook group that i'm a member of.  The question was: What change have you made that's made the biggest difference as far as your health and weight? My answer went as follows: The #1 change that made the biggest difference in my "healthier ME journey" was strengthening my mind! I know that it sounds strange but once I made up in my mind that I wanted to change (permanently) EVERYTHING fell into order. I stopped being held captive by my old mindsets, negative thoughts, lack of motivation... I took out the words "can't & impossible" and replaced them with action! This took some time but everyday I fuel myself with positivity through motivational quotes, prayer, those who believe in me, my progress pictures and etc... Honestly, there is NOTHING I feel that I cannot do. Once you get your mind right and tell yourself some "truths" that is when the greatest change comes. Everything has lined up according to what I think and believe about myself. I see myself running a half marathon, I see myself at my goal weight, I see myself powerful & strong, I see myself overcoming any obstacle that comes my way... therefore I work my butt off trying to get to that vision! Whew! I went out there and got my power back!!
~Go get yours!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment