Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Keep Pushing!!!

Ohhhhhh my goodness, this is what I kept telling myself.... I just completed INSANITY Day 8 and 1.41 miles on my treadmill. I was so sweaty that I heard a squishy sound whenever I walked... LOL!!! I can't count how many squats, power jacks, push ups and power jumps I did. Every part of my body is tired. When I smile my knees hurt and when I scratch my head my elbows tingle. My body is in shock :-) I am actually contemplating doing a mile cool down during soccer practice tonight. Shawn T is making me INSANE!!!
~ No matter what you're doing to achieve a healthier you DON'T STOP!!! Yes it hurts, yes it's difficult, yes you WILL have to say NO but don't give up! Make it count! Feel the burn! Dig deeper! Enjoy the benefits!!! I'm right there with you telling you that " YOU CAN " every step of the way! Go get it!!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment