Saturday, June 16, 2012

"Bodybugg"...My New Best Friend!!!

 
Look what hubby had delivered last night!!! A bodybugg!!! I wore it today while I mowed the lawn completed INSANITY Cardio & Resistance, did 2 miles on my treadmill and then completed INSANITY Cardio Recovery. I burned 1491 calories (2240 if you include my resting and miscellaneous activities). I  also love that you can see your results in real-time with your smartphone*(Android™ and iPhone). You wear it all day and can even sleep with it and it tells you your cal burn through the night. AWESOME TOOL with over 90% accuracy!
 
~ A small synopsis of what the bodybugg is...
 
The Bodybugg is a contemporary gadget geared toward women and men who are trying to shed excess body weight. The purpose of this tool is to reveal how long the user has exercised, how much food they’ve consumed that day, if they’ve reached their daily target, and how many calories have been burned. The Bodybugg has been featured in publications like Women’s Health, CNET, News.com, PC World’s Digital Duo, Self, and BusinessWeek Online. Although the Bodybugg device does not directly aid in the weight loss process, it is intended to be utilized as one piece of a comprehensive weight loss routine.
 
You can find some additional benefits of having your very own Bodybugg by going to this link: http://www.bodybugg.com/science_behind_bodybugg.php
 
I believe it will take me to the next level of physical fitness and health... more reviews coming as the weeks go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment