Sunday, July 1, 2012

Back from vacation.... quick update



I'm finally back from vacation and i'm soooooo NOT happy about that.  We had a fabulous time and none of us wanted to come back.  My kids begged us to sell our house so that we can live at our resort.  LOL!!  Anyway, here we are back at home.  Hubby flies out to Europe later this evening so you know I have my work cut out for me this week.  Let's see.... i've been working my butt off during vacation.  I stuck to my plan (everything accept for the jogs around the resort).  I am proud to say that I completed week 4 of INSANITY and I had an average daily calorie burn of 2600!!!!! I documented everything that went into my body via MFP and stayed on track. I can't even begin to tell you how many miles/hours I walked but I got it in!!!  Hubby was so proud of me.  On the ride back home, I danced in the car for hours and when we stopped to gas up and eat I walked and did jumping jacks.  I burned close to 500 cals on the ride home doing that!  I plan to kick it up a notch in the following weeks while I press on and complete Insanity and increase my strength and endurance.  I'm going to work on toning my arms and mid section as well.  I can do this!  I'll keep you posted with my progress.

~Vacation pics are on the way.... stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment