Monday, July 16, 2012

Showing the girl's some TLC...

I finally had a moment to show the girls' hair some TLC!!!  Life has been soooo hectic and on the go that I just couldn't find the time to just sit and play in my daughters' hair.  I really enjoy playing around with it and they enjoy it as well.  After my intense workout today (INSANITY, Strength Training and 2.25 miles on my treadmill) I decided to shampoo, condition, detangle and style their hair.  I kept the style simple and I plan to do a more intricate style in the days to come.  Here are a few quick pics of their hair...



Quick Update on the weightloss challenge... Well, i'm hanging tough and still seeing GREAT results. I always do insanity plus 2 or 3 additional workouts. I've been doing insanity for 43 days now and i've lost maybe 12-14 pounds... this is a result of burning 2300-2900 cals per day and eating 1250-1600 cals... I lost 2.5-3.5 pounds per week. Everyday i'm learning how diet and exercise go hand in hand.  You have to work hard at maintaining each one in order to be successful.  This challenge ends at the end of the month and I look forward to not weighing in again for a while.  Hardcore half marathon training begins in October.  I will continue to focus on my endurance and strength and learn how to use them wisely during my runs.  I'll continue to update as the time goes by~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment