Monday, November 12, 2012

Here we go AGAIN...

 
I feel like I should just cry and do my own thing!!! Soooo here I am, fresh off of a laid back workout week (last week). I ONLY did insanity week 7.... NO treadmill, NO jogging or powerwalking.... NO strengthtraining or weights. I literally had withdrawals and teary eyes as I Walked past my treadmill and rubbed it :-(. So you know, this week i'm totally amped up and ready for a good workout and these were the messages left on my polarFT60 heart rate monitor this morning!!! I am so unhappy about this week's suggestion of yet another recovery week... This will be the 3rd week i'm supposedly in need of a "recovery". I limited my workouts to 5 days a week and did not wear my watch all weekend during my regular hustlin' around with the kids (my bodybugg showed that I burned 2300-2500 cals per day Saturday & Sunday). Some things just can't be cut out of my schedule. Now I don't know what to do. I'm so anxious to get back to my treadmill, strength training and insanity but my watch is fussing at me. I have my annual physical with my OBGYN tomorrow so i'm gonna ask my doc for suggestions. I guess i'm going to stick with today's workout plan and and see what she says tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment