Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Doctor's Visit Today...

YESSSSSS I made it through my obgyn appointment!!!! I sat there as a nervous wreak while waiting on my doc to make her entrance. I got the works.... urine test, breat exam, pelvic and pap test topped off with a books worth of personal questions. It was all worth it when my doc hugged me and wiped away a few tears after seeing how much weight I've lost. The scale showed that I'm down 31 lbs since Feb and I was fully clothed with my shoes and jacket on.... body bugg on 1 arm and hrm on the other... phone and keys in each pocket.... and I wore JEANS!!! She told all of the nurses about my success and I had to give a motivational speech to them as they asked how I did it, what I eat, what exercises I do and etc... My doc is also training to run her first 1/2 marathon in December so we bonded over our training stories :-) Whew!!! Glad it's OVER!!!! My BP was elevated from the stress/agony/anxiety I put myself through in anticipation of this appointment. I only slept for 2 hours last night and I was so worked up. After my 20 minute appt they took my pressure again and it had gone down by 30 points!!! I was given a clean bill of health and she told me I could try to conceive if I wanted.... LOL!!!!!!! No thanks! I don't like how worked up I get at such a rapid pace soooooo, i'm gonna make an appt with my primary care doc to see what he could recommend about dealing with that. Other than that, i'm good. My doc told me i'm in the best shape of my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment