Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Radical Faith!!!

Praise God for another day!  My day began at 6:27am... packing lunches for the kids, making breakfast, ironing clothes, driving the kids to school, a little house cleaning and some inspirational time with God.  This morning my kids were praying and they asked God to help me to become the woman he wants me to be ~ wow!  As i began to think about that my mind went back to the message preached this past Sunday, "Radical Faith!!" (1 Samuel 1:1-11).  You can read more about this by clicking on my "Inspiration" tab.  In short, this is  what i'm striving for.  I want the type of faith that asks God for things that people typically wouldn’t ask God for and believing that God can do it (no matter what the circumstances look like).  It's time for me to wake up to who I am and allow God to refocus my thinking! Look out world :)

So, after pondering over what to cook for dinner last night i came up with Spicy Chili over Pasta (penne & rigatoni) with a side of corn bread.  It was sooo delish and we have left overs which makes for a wonderful meal for lunch today :).  Here is a picture of the dish:


I'll post the ingredients and directions to creating this delicious meal on my "cooking from the heart" page hopefully later today or tomorrow for you to enjoy.  Well, it's time for me to do a little more cleaning and spend a little educational time with my 3yr old before lunch. 
~blessings to you~

No comments:

Post a Comment