Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sorry i've been MIA...

The more I think about it, the more I believe it... there really isn't enough time in the day for me to get done everything I need to get done.  Whew!!!  Hold on, let me back up... Thank You God for allowing me to see another day!  Thank you for keeping me in my right mind!  Thank you for my life, health and strength.  Forgive me for taking the simple/small things in life for granted (food, shelter, clothing, breath, common sense, peace, joy and etc...).  God I know that without you my life would truly be nonexistent!  Thank you for being my sustainer, my rock, my strong tower, my savior... my BEST FRIEND!!! I love you more than I can say :)

Ok, now I can proceed.  I've learned that you MUST give God honor, thanks and praise before doing anything else.  He is just soooo worthy and HE loves it when we praise HIS name!!!  This past week has been a bit hectic with all of the snow, school cancellations, family, personal problems and such.  Today my oldest daughter is at home sick with a fever and my youngest is trying her best to leave her alone so that she can get her rest :).  We have been blessed because this is the first time she has missed school this year.  We believe God for her healing!  In the meantime, i'm playing nurse/mommy today.  I count it all joy! 

As for my cooking, hair & sports things are looking up.  My latest dishes include garlic & herb chicken, apple cinnamon pecan bread, a few pasta dishes and one of my new faves, Island Mango Peach Tea!  Heavenly!  In my hair world i've been busy making more hair videos.  In fact i've made 2 this past week.  I am currently still in the editing phase of them but i hope to have them posted in the coming month.  In my sports world, the Australian Open Tennis Major is currently taking place.  I am a HUGE tennis fan and so far all of my faves are still alive heading into round 3.  I'll share more about that on my sports page.

All in all, life is good and I should never have a complaint as long as God continues to give me breath.  I will do my best to stay current with my blog posts and at least try to get on here and thank God for who he is in my life.  Be on the lookout for a new hair video... maybe even a food video (i've been thinking about doing one), more recipes with pics, sports and inspiration updates. 

~blessings to you~

No comments:

Post a Comment