Monday, August 1, 2011

Another day closer to the school year...

It's another day closer to another school year. This summer has flown by!!! I am sitting here thinking about the final events we have for the summer and everything that will take place in the near future. I get exhausted just by thinking about it. Does anyone else ever feel this way? I know I can't be the only mom!! Anyway, it's gonna be bitter sweet because for the first time everyone in my family will be in school but me. Hubby got accepted into the Univ of FL MBA program and all 3 of the kids will be in school...I'll have a 4th grader, a 2nd grader and a preschooler. I don't think i'll even have time for myself. Sounds weird huh? Well, with all the running around i'll have to do for transporting the kids to & from school, helping hubby with his assignments, taking care of the household and keeping up with all 3 school schedules (homework, projects, parent meetings, volunteering and etc..) with the kids. I just don't know how i'll find some "me" time. Such is life. It could be worse, right? I praise God for giving me the energy to even tackle it all. As usual, it will all work out once we get our routine down.

Anyway, this past week I found some time to do a "Puff Tutorial Video" and a video for Blessed Curly Gurlz, "How to Cornrow Your Daughter's Hair".  I posted them on youtube. Here they are (in case you'd like to view them):



I also managed to do the girls' hair is a decent style this past weekend. Here are the styles they're wearing right now:



Gotta get the kids in the tub and ready for the night. Hubby and my son will be home from football practice soon. Oooooooh, the fun is just beginning... hubby leaves for europe for 2 weeks at the end of the month. Before that, we are all taking a trip to FL for hubby's orientation. This is the last week for swim lessons for the kids. They've made unbelieveable progress! Ok, gotta go for real this time...

~blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment