Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fabulous Meal!!

So, it's been a while since I last posted anything but i'm back. The kids and I went to FL with hubby for a week. We had a great time and he got off to a great start with school (MBA program). He was home for a week before taking off to Europe for the next 2 weeks! 2 of the kids started school yesterday (the baby girl starts after labor day) and I have just been trying to keep up with everything. Yesterday, my down time was spent mowing the lawn... i had a mower malfunction and had to repair it with hubby's tool kit but I got through it :). Today, I have spent my down time with baby girl and by doing a little house cleaning. Time goes by sooooo fast. I spent 2 hours in the carpool line yesterday during pick up so hopefully things will go a little smoother today.

I have been trying to eat better over the past 2 days and i'm down 3lbs already!!! Cutting the carbs, salt and sodium and eating more fiber, grains, veggies, fruit and water. So far so good. While I was surfing youtube videos yesterday, I came across this fabulous meal and I had to try it. Here it is:


I withheld the cheese and added tomatoes and spinach and it was divine! I limited myself to two but I saved the filling for the next day (today). I decided to make a scramble... I used eggs (you can also use egg whites), spinach, mushrooms and a little cheese. I didn't wrap it with the wheat wrap (to save a few calories) but I cooked it in olive oil and ate it as is. IT.WAS.SOOOOOO.GOOD!!!!!!!  Anyway, I just had to share! Give it a try and let me know how you like it.

Gotta run for now but i'll leave you with a few pics of the kids from the "back to school" pics I took yesterday. Enjoy!







And this is what baby girl looked like after playing dress up when we got back home from the drop off...

No comments:

Post a Comment