Monday, August 29, 2011

THE GAME!!!!


So this past weekend my son played in the first football game of the season. Boy oh boy was it a task for me! We had to have the players there by 1:30pm but the game didn't start until 3:30 (they moved it to 4:30 due to a late start). So I had to entertain the girls for 3 hours prior to the game. During the game I had to skype with hubby (he is still in Europe), take care of the girls, video tape the game, deal with distractions, constantly redial hubby's number due to drop calls and a bad wifi signal, take pictures AND try to cheer my son on. Whew!  It was just too much!  They came out with the victory 25-6 with their heads held high!

When I got home, I uploaded the video footage which took 2 hours of editing. I then uploaded the 2 halves to youtube for hubby's viewing purposes. It was then that I was finally able to watch the game! So, the countdown continues until hubby arrives. I cannot wait! The kids' school schedules are in full swing and I just want to relax! The commute (along with the hour or more wait time for pick up) has been a killer! I am gassing up the van every other day! Ridiculous!  Baby girl starts preschool after the holiday so 2 days out of the week I will spend 4+ hours in the car!!!!! I am not looking forward to that. Hopefully when hubby returns, he can help share the load.

Well, time to spend some learning time with my preschooler. Oh, it's 10:15am and I still need to find some breakfast, smh.  I'll be back one day soon :)

~blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment