Sunday, May 6, 2012

I like who i'm becoming!!

"You look amazing!!!"... "Are you losing weight?".... "You're slimming down aren't you?"... "Omgosh! How much weight have you lost and how did you do it?"... "Girl, you're looking REALLY good these days! Whatever you're doing, it's working! Keep it up!!!" ~ These were the compliments I received at church today. YES, today! From 5 different people... also, tons of stares and questions relating to my hair (is it fake or not? What are you mixed with? and etc... LOL) One of those compliments came from someone who has asked me if I was pregnant on 2 seperate occasions over the past year. I couldn't do anything but smile. Someone even walked up to me, gave me a hug and rubbed their hands down my back & sides to see if I had on a girdle or some type of supportive undergarmets!!! Too funny! God has been so good to me!! It's such a great feeling to hear compliments from others even when you don't always feel that your hard work is paying off. People are watching!!!! Not all of them will comment BUT they're taking notes...lol. Gotta keep pushing!

No comments:

Post a Comment