Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Working towards it...

Just a quick post to keep you updated.... I'm still working out super hard.  The scale is definitely NOT reflecting all of the hard work i've been putting in.  I'm staying motivated and keeping a positive mind through it all.  Afterall, i'm doing this for a healthier me.... not just a one time thing. Yesterday I got in a GOOD 5 mile run.  I had a PR for my 5k (35:06) so yay me! Here's my workout for today... I ran sprint intervals for 1 mile (did a mile in 8:52)... then I power walked and jogged another 1.17 miles (on an incline) total 2.17 miles, 503 cals, 22:22 mins. Afterward I did 520 leg raises with 10 pound weights, 100 power squats, 100 crunches and 50 pushups :) I will walk at least a mile at soccer tryouts tonight as a cool down. I'm not giving up no matter what the scale says!!! I've come too far to let the number on the scale deter me away from my goals.  I've gotta keep pushing!!!!  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment