Monday, May 14, 2012

Wonderfully blessed Mother's Day Weekend...

What a wonderful week/weekend God blessed me with!  I was able to get in hours of cardio, 24.84 miles, strength training AND I allowed hubby to work me out!  He took me through 35 minutes of football drills, sprints and agility work.  He put up with my back talking, yelling, my sarcasm and etc... and we made it through.  The girls started a new soccer season with new teams and coaches and dominated once again. Jaida scored 10 goals and had 2 assists and she wasn't feeling well... Joi (8yr old) is now playing on a team with 10yr olds and she took over the game!  She scored twice and had 3 assists.... the games MVP!!! She has tryouts Wed. for a pre challenge team that she will play on in the fall. Mother's Day was a blessing. 

Hubby and the kids showered me with gifts (my garmin gps sports watch, heart rate monitor and foot pod were at the top of my list and i'm in love with it!), down time and all the attention in the world. I am truly, truly blessed! I got up this morning and ran a 5k and did an aerobic/strength workout.  Feeling good!!! Make today GREAT!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment