Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I'm killin' it over here! I just finished parts 1 & 2 of my workouts today.... 806 cals gone. I will do a cool down walk tonight during my daughter's soccer practice and extra strength training. 15.6 miles in for the week and it's just Wednesday!!!! My arms, mid section and legs are looking soooooo toned! I got plenty of stares during my 6.41 mile power walk yesterday. I looked down and saw my shadow as I was dripping sweat and I almost scared myself! ~looking lean ladies!!! Hubby keeps grabbing my waist and telling me how tiny it is... it's not tiny but it's definitely shrinking. My biceps and forearms are sore but otherwise I feel AMAZING!!!! It doesn't matter if i don't lose a pound this week because I know that i'm losing inches and i'm definitely putting in the work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment