Wednesday, January 11, 2012

~Gettin' It In Wednesday~

Hellllllo all! I'm just droppping in to say how proud I am of myself for gettin' IT in during my workout today. I did 4.06 miles on my tread, burned a ton of cals and ate REALLY good today!
My motivation for today's workout came from a lady that I saw running in the rain this morning. She had rain soaked hair, mud splashed on her legs and a look of determination with every stride she took! I wanted to pull over, give her a fist pump and cheer her on. She went HARD!!!! NO EXCUSES!!!! I thought to myself "I can't wait to get home and give it my all on that treadmill!!!" One day, i'll be out there running like the wind while my natural curls slap me in the face, lol. That day is coming VERY soon!  Here is my dinner from tonight... super delicious!

Crab & Salmon Cakes, Organic Salad with Zucchini/Sweet Potato Hash

Be Encouraged!!!! If you decide to give this meal a try be sure to let me know how it turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment